Earlier today Microsoft's Marc Whitten laid out the system updates heading to Xbox One in the short term. Two major updates will be made over the next two months, one on February 11th, the other on March 4th.
- The ability to see and manage your storage space.
- Control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue.
- You can pick the order in which you want your content to load and a boot progress indicator has been added.
- The battery power indicator is back.
- You will be able to use USB keyboards with your Xbox One.
- Party and multiplayer system improvements ahead of Titanfall's launch.
There are also "lots of behind-the-scenes updates for developers building apps and games for Xbox One", as well as others features yet to be announced.